Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Last week...ever

I am on my final week of college. Of course, that means this is THE most stressful week of my life, but there are some things that are keeping me going. Number one came this morning. Jace is helping me with my final ad campaign (Apple iMac) and he stumbled upon this ad. Pretty much, Apple rocks. I get a little consumed by campaigns I work on so last night I had a dream that I was stuck in a very compromising position against some sort of scary nemesis. My saving move was drawing the Apple Logo in the sand. Apple rescued me just in the nick of time!
 Other things...
- due to the sudden fear that my water is going to break when I least expect it I am working really really fast!...just in case.
- Though stress is building, I am doing my best to savor this last little bit of knowledge I am gaining. Education will continue, but it will not be so automatic.
- I got through the Childbirth Express class! That's right. I watched two birthing videos and did not squirm once. I was quite fascinated.

Other than that I will see you all on the other side...the graduated side.

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe you are graduating! Congratulations!! :D I'm a looser and still only have a year of school done..BOO!

    And yay for childbirth classes :D Jay and i are going to one this weekend (the next one isn't until July and Jay is gone almost the whole month). I'm SUPER excited for it!!!!!!

    And when i want to watch childbirth videos i watch them here, they are SO amazing!
    http://sites.google.com/site/pregnancyvideos/

    AND, funny thing, i was thinking about my water breaking too the other day LOL. Although i know most women's water doesn't break until they are IN labor, i was just thinking about what i'd do if i was walking around and all of a sudden water (baby pee LOL) gushed out of me. Maybe i'll just wear depends that last month of pregnancy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously I wake up every morning and I say "Oh thank goodness it didn't break!" And when I have to pee in the middle of the night I think "please just be pee" I guess it would be PRETTY obvious if I went into labor in the middle of the night, so it shouldn't be a surprise that I didn't when I wake up haha.

    ReplyDelete